SAME DAY EVENTS:
Tennessee Association of Floodplain Management (TN AFPM) Conference
|8/23/2017 - 8/24/2017 |
|Ohio Statewide Floodplain Management Conference,"#ohiofloods"
|Location: Columbus, OH
Ohio Floodplain Management Association (OFMA)
Doubletree Hotel Columbus/Worthington
175 Hutchinson Ave.
Columbus, OH 43235
The Statewide Conference will offer three tracks to accommodate attendees and their various levels of floodplain management knowledge and experience. As the only floodplain management conference in Ohio, this annual event attracts a broad audience including local, state and federal government officials, engineers, consultants, planners, related non-profit organizations, and involved citizens.
OFMA is seeking presentations for this conference that focus on the following:
• National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
• Flood Insurance
• Flood Hazard Mapping
• Flood Mitigation
• Structural Flood Control (Dams, Levees, etc…)
• Data, Engineering, & Modeling
• Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Water Resources Management
• Education & Outreach
• Green Infrastructure & Stormwater Management
• Building Code
• Using Technology and Media for Floodplain Management
Scholarships available for Ohio Floodplain Managers
Click here for more information
Click here for trainings on this date.
Click here for webinars on this date.