SAME DAY EVENTS:
2 Dimensional Modeling Training
|4/11/2017 - 4/13/2017 |
|HEC-RAS 2D Workshop
|Location: Oklahoma City, OK
|Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oklahoma Water Resources Board Dam Safety Program
Associated General Contractors of America
636 N.E. 41st St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
This three-day technical course is recommended for
intermediate and advanced HEC-RAS users who have
experience with previous versions of the software. The
course will include lectures and hands-on activities led
by instructors from Freese and Nichols, Inc., a regional
engineering firm. Discussions and activities will focus
on the following topics:
• HEC-RAS 1D Unsteady/1D vs. 2D Modeling;
• Application and benefits of HEC-RAS 2D;
• RAS Mapper and terrain preparation;
• Running 1D and 2D models;
• Dams, levees, and breach modeling;
• Viewing results with RAS Mapper, model
review, and troubleshooting; and
• In-depth modeling exercises.
12 CECs for CFMs
$200/$300 Dam Owners & Public Officials (until/after Mar. 11)
$400/$500 Nonpublic Officials/Private (until/after Mar. 11)
Emma Moradi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register using attached form.
|Attached File: workshop-april2017.pdf|
Click here for chapter conferences on this date.