SAME DAY EVENTS:
L550 Continuity of Operations Planning
L105 Public Information & Warning
L101 Foundations of Emergency Management
E101 Foundations of Emergency Management
E170 Hazus-MH for Hurricane
E930 IEMC, Community Specific
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Community Resilience (AWR-228)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
L273 Managing Floodplain Development Through the NFIP
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Social Media Tools & Techniques (PER-344)
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Elevation Certificate Basics & CRS EC Requirements
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Tools of Floodplain Management
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
BMP Options for Stormwater Runoff
|7/25/2017 - 7/27/2017 |
|E705 Fundamentals of Grants Management
|Location: Centennial, CO
This is a 3-day course
This course is designed for FEMA grantees and sub-grantees. It includes discussion and activities to improve the ability of FEMA grantees to administer Federal grant funding.
Selection Criteria: Participants
must be FEMA grantees or sub-grantees ONLY. Invitations and course
announcements are sent to grantees directly from the Grants Programs
- Improve collaboration across disciplines to integrate grants management functions.
- Review applicable cost principles and navigate and apply the FEMA Code of Federal Regulations and FEMA Information Bulletins.
- Apply sound business practices to increase efficiency and meet grants management priorities.
- Develop or revise policies, procedures, and practices in critical areas of grants management.
- Prepare for Federal monitoring and conduct sub-grantee monitoring.
CECs: 12 CECs for CFMs
Register here, create a FEMA Student Identification Number (if you don't already have one), then follow instructions to apply for an on-campus course. Applications should be submitted a least 4 weeks prior to the course date. Admissions: 301-447-1000, email@example.com.