SAME DAY EVENTS:
L101 Foundations of Emergency Management
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Developing Effective & Practice Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
|Fundamentals of a MS4 Stormwater Management Program
|Location: Bellevue, WA
|Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Breaking down the fundamental components of a Municipal Stormwater or MS4 General Permit
This course identifies the components and fundamental considerations that go in to developing a stormwater management program for a permitted municipality. This workshop breaks down each core element of a program and identifies areas of consideration necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
The content is designed to help municipalities develop a comprehensive stormwater management program and how to plan for meeting today’s permit requirements while looking towards the future.
- Permit requirements and paradigm shifts in municipal stormwater management
- Identify necessary program elements for a complete MS4 program
- Fundamental program considerations for IDDE, private and public infrastructure inspections
- Small works erosion and sediment controls
- Discussion on maintenance programs including LID infrastructure
- Considerations for sampling programs
- Group discussions on elements of a program and lessons learned
Nathan Hardebeck, CWT, LLC, Principal
Click here for conferences on this date.