#GivingTuesday is a way for charities, families, businesses, community centers and students around the world to celebrate generosity and "give back" to important causes. Your generous donation to the ASFPM Foundation will help:
- Ensure relevant research to reduce flood risks
- Provide scholarships to college students (we've helped 25 students since 2004!)
- Promote sustainable floodplain and watershed management
- Conduct public flood policy forums with national leaders on cutting edge topics (we just completed our fifth!)
- Support state-based flood risk symposia to help states reduce flooding (we'll do our tenth this spring!)
Your gift - be it $1,000 or $100 or $10 - will do much to ensure our profession's continued national influence on reducing the suffering and damages from flood disasters.
Click on our Giving Page and donate now. Our secure online credit card option takes a mere minute. As an added convenience, choose a one-time annual gift or set up an easy monthly giving plan.
EVERY GIFT HELPS AND WE THANK YOU!