Ingrid D. Wadsworth, CFMDeputy Director Operations
Ingrid Wadsworth came to ASFPM in June 2011 having served in numerous capacities at the federal, state, regional and local levels in Chicago and surrounding areas. Most recently, as executive director of the Fox Waterway Agency in Illinois, Wadsworth" focused on practical and community-based approaches to watershed and floodplain management, flooding, water quality, and lakes and river restoration, where she earned several awards and honors. As a public speaker, media contact, legislative liaison and technical expert, she also served as co-chair of the Environment and Natural Resources Subcommittee of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, Trustee for the village of Richmond, Illinois, and worked as an enforcement officer for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 5, Chicago. She is a proud alumni of Northern Illinois University where she earned her Bachelor's of Science in Biological Sciences. As operations director, Wadsworth's responsibilities include oversight and direction of all aspects of the ASFPM's daily operations.
- Manage day-to-day administrative functions of the association including personnel and financial management, grants and fundraising, recordkeeping and policies and procedures.
- Direct and monitor work planning, conference and meeting support and provide staff support for board, committees, CFMs and membership.
- Serve on the Certification Board of Regents and oversees effective implementation of the CFM program in the nation.
- Oversee projects, grants, contracts and publications in cooperation with project managers and other association staff and volunteers.
- Serve as liaison with all members, partners and stakeholders to further ASFPM's mission. Represent ASFPM and its membership on national policy development and decision making.